Saturday, January 9

2010 Bring it on!


I hope you have all had a great start to the new year. I love this time as most of us can find a few spare hours to catch up on some stitching. Michelle popped in with her "camelot" BOM from last year. She changed her background fabric and added an applique border. It looked fantastic. Michelle is great with colour and design and we are lucky to have her join our teaching staff this year running studio workshops on Thursdays starting Feb. I will pop the new dates on the class list soon.

Brenda also has been busily working on her "camelot". A lover of red is Brenda and it changes the quilt incredibly. I really like the way people make these quilts their own.



Juliette deep in thought.


A littler help from Gwen. I think we will need to convince Gwen to do another class as the dress making is proving very popular. You need to book quickly if you are thinking of joining in. Hopefully you are finding some YOU time and enjoying the lovely summer weather.




.

3 comments:

lil said...

wow these are fabulous

just to tell you, I'm up to date with this years BOM, it's my all-time favourite and I have a hard time waiting for the new blocks

will you have one in 2010 too, I truly hope that

amitietextiles said...

Thanks so much lil.Well done on keeping up! I am currently working on this years BOM. I will send a sneak peek out to you soon.

lil said...

wow, that is great news, pretty excited now, but I bet it will be fabulous
will post my pics soon in the flickr group