Tuesday, June 29

home again

I have just returned from Sydney following the Craft and Quilt fair at Darling Harbour and a weeks break with my friend Jen. The gorgeous Jan helped out on the stand and we had a great time catching up with everyone. Jan whipped up her skirt one night from a Betsy Kingston pattern.
We had lots of morning teas last week. This was at a fabulous french bakehouse.

A great new seat in Weekly park Stanmore near where I stay with Jen and Ron.
We had stitching at Roddy's house one morning and I thought her floral display was great. I want your house Roddy..view and all!!
Bronwen's was the next stitching session and this is some fabulous quilting on one of her many quilts.
She has added a new and different border to her GT&SB BOM as applique is not her favourite thing.
Her very neat sewing room.

No comments: