Thursday, July 29

the circle game

One of my favourite singers from the 70's was Joni Mitchell and my favourite song was the circle game. It seemed a natural when searching for a name for this years Block of the Month program. So this is it. We have some places left if you would like to join us. It is $40aud per month and runs for 12 months. We have had a lot of interest form OS and yes we will post but it is usually $45 per month for international postage. The quilt measures 182 cms (72 inches) square. I am madly quilting so when finished the edges will be a bit neater hopefully!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Well the fabrics have made it to the UK and my first circle is up on flickr - I've posted it in the Green Tea and Sweet Beans group for the moment. If anyone starts a Circle Game Group, I can post there instead. Lynne in the UK (P.S. fabulous fabrics!)

Lynne said...

Hi jennifer, I am going to blog the BOM and wanted to check it was OK to use this photo in my post? Thank you, Lynne

Carol at Serendipity said...

Hi!
I have admired this quilt since I first saw it. I am in the US - how much would it cost to join in American dollars? Thanks.

Carol