Tuesday, September 14

rockin robin

We are going to have a bit of a mystery challenge. All the crew here are joining me in making a quilt. I have made the centre block and I will now pass it on to the next talented staffer who will add their border, and so on.
If you would like to join us on the journey just email us at amitie@amitie.com.au and we will send you the patterns as a pdf. These will be free but we can also provide the fabric if desired but the girls here will use some from their stash no doubt. As we all have different styles and preferred methods it will be lots of fun and you will get some great tips, some will handpiece, some machine and there may be a bit of applique from Gina I suspect. I will post the photos on the blog and profile each member as we go along. It should be heaps of fun.

7 comments:

Andi said...

Great idea!!

One Little Thread said...

Sounds like fun!
Just got my first BOM today..thanks
Alison KC

alobsiger said...

This sounds quite thrilling! Off to jot my email.

lil said...

that sounds very exciting, can I have that too

Jovita said...

I am definitely intrigued and have just sent you a sweet little note.

beeware said...

What fun! Look forward to some surprises..

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

Looking forward to being amazed!
You girls are too clever.