Tuesday, April 19

a few more customer creations.. and one of mine

Rosemary from Michelle McKillop's Monday class has been working on a Kaffe Fassett Quilt.


Lorraine has been Doing My "The Circle Game" BOM in Kaffe brights.


Susan from my Monday night class had her FIRST attempt of hand quilting.


Yes, her first ever attempt and look at how perfect her stitches are!


And as for me.. I've had a busy weekend sewing away with my girlfriends.


My Down Under Doll Quilt for the swap has come along nicely.
I wonder if my partner will think so too?!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Lots of lovely stitchering!!
I suspect your swap partner will be rather pleased!!!!
x

Rachaeldaisy said...

What is the wonderful background spot you've used in your doll quilt? Is it my imagination or are the spots slightly irregular?

amitietextiles said...

Very irregular, some are tiny circles not just a spot. It is a great charcoal colour as well