Wednesday, June 22

no more pretending

The lack of posts might have made some of you believe I was still in Denver... I guess I was happy pretending I was still away but no, I am back and in full swing.
Life is busy here at Amitie but lucky for me I came home to the most beautiful surprise.




The lovely Louise had me for the Down Under Doll Quilt Swap 2 and I was so happy with what she made me.
I love my Football team, Collingwood - and I love my Collingwood Doll Quilt with the club song embroidered on it!

Thank you Louise.

And let's all remember.


GO PIES!


6 comments:

Adele said...

hot pies!!

Andi said...

PIIIEEESSS!!!!

Lisa said...

Go pies!! And what an awesome quilt!

Marg said...

Oh wow I saw that on flickr and wondered who it was going to, Go Pies!!!!!!
It's THE best!!!!!!

cilla rule said...

Hey love the quilt,but lets not get too keen, Essendon may just go the distance !!!!

Cilla Rule

Chloe said...

My pleasure!! :)