Wednesday, July 20

lou lou thi

I have always been a lover of Anna Maria Horner's fabrics and this range is no exception.


I can't wait to use it! A few of the prints are going in my next Block of the Month which will be revealed at Melbourne's Craft and Quilt fair next week.


Lucy is busy cutting pre-cut 30cm pieces of this entire range for the show. Yes, my Lu Lu is cutting Lou Lou!
 
These fabrics are available now in store and will be online in the next week so for all our interstate customers keep an eye on there... and at $16.50 per metre, who can say no?!

3 comments:

mitali said...

how devine Jenny. I may even need to come in on my day off to have a look and feel! but at that price i'll have to be quick.

Belinda aka beeware said...

Looking forward to the unveiling of the new BOM...even from Sydney!...(and the word verification is resist...surely not a subliminal message)

Louise said...

Well this Lou Lou certainly wants some - it's gorgeous!!