Monday, August 8

new BOMs

We will be launching our 2 new Block of the Month programs at the end of August - thought I might pop a bit of a sneak peak online for all to see.

My new block of the month isn't completed yet. For those that haven't heard on the grape vine, I have fractured my right shoulder so of course progress on sewing projects has come to a stand still. But I can show you what I have done.



This quilt has been designed so that you can either hand or machine piece it. It's called 'Gypsy Wife' and is $40 AUD per month ($45 AUD if you live overseas, which I know some of my BOMers do). It's a 12 month program.

The other BOM is called The Aunts Quilt and is designed by Gina Gregory, one of the many talented staff here at Amitie.
 This quilt is very beautiful with a lovely mix of applique and pieced blocks. It too is $40 AUD per month ($45 AUD for O/S) and is a 12 month program.


If you'd like to join either or both of these Block of the Month programs please call the shop on (03) 9557 8551 or you can e-mail us at amitie@amitie.com.au
Places are limited so get in quick!

No comments: