Tuesday, September 13

getaway and catching up

I have been a busy bee these past few weeks. Juggling a move with a broken shoulder has been a little bit of a nightmare but we're getting there... slowly but surely we're getting there.

I was lucky enough to be treated by one of my Daughters, Abby. She took me away to Daylesford. I think it was an attempt to cheer me up as it was very soon after my fall. We had a lovely night away where we ate beautiful food, drank some lovely wine and got pampered.





Can you tell the desserts were a real favourite of mine?

The weeks since my getaway have been a bit of a whirlwind. I do remember to take photos of things around me but I have been struggling to find the time to blog about them.

 Clare from my Thursday class has finished her Parterre and doesn't it look great?


Lucy's girlfriend Kath came along to Jodie's Donkey class and was the only person to finish hers in the day.


Jodie will be back October 1st to teach another class. This time it's her gorgeous Elephant pattern. Please call the shop if you'd like to come along. Places are limited!

This lovely Liberty project appeared in the shop and I couldn't resist a photo.


I could keep going with photos I've snapped around the shop but I might save them for another day.
Hope this post finds you all well!

Don't forget to visit us in our new shop next week. Details are online at www.amitie.com.au

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi, I have been to your website to look for the elephant class with Jodie, but it wasn't there? Will it be the same price as the Donkey one? What does the cost include? Will there be other costs involved? Thanks.
Kathryn

Andi said...

Much gorgeous crafting ... and eating. Those desserts look delish!!

sue spargo said...

Hi Jenny
Congratulations on your new home. i can't wait to visit. Hope you are doing better.
Sue