Friday, September 16

local crafter

I've always loved supporting local crafty types. So many of the girls making it big now I can say "I taught her", and it really makes my heart sing. This is a little different, as I've never taught anybody how to make a hat but I am still equally as impressed!
Nat is a friend of my daughter's and she's embarked on her own small business.


She's started making the most beautiful fascinators, and with the racing season just around the corner I thought I would spread the word about her beautiful creations.

All of Nat's creations are one of a kind. She likes to meet with her clients or see photos of the outfit before she starts her design process making sure your head wear truly compliments your style and is 100% unique.

If you're interesting in seeing more of Nat's work or would like to get in touch with her please click HERE

Hope you enjoy the sunshine this weekend.

No comments: