Skip to main content

new era

Yes, the winds of change are blowing around the team here because we've decided to move!

Yes, WE'RE MOVING!
This is so exciting for me. A chance to spring clean and re-arrange. A fresh start in a new building (but don't panic, it's not too far away)!

I need your help though - we have SO much stock and I don't feel like moving all of it especially with a broken shoulder so I have decided to keep the $16.50 per meter special going!
Yes that's right, FABRIC IS STILL $16.50 PER METER (excludes Liberty of London, Linen and Organic Cotton).

But we've also got some SUPER SPECIAL DISCOUNTS THAT MUST GO!
50% off selected dress making fabrics.
50% off minkee.
50% a huge range of selected patterns including Sublime Stitching
50% off selected threads including YLI and Guterman Sulky.
50% off mini irons.

The Shop will be closed 19th-20th of September
and
will reopen 9.30 am 21st September
at
103A Gardenvale Road, Gardenvale 3185

Make sure you pop in and check it out - Thinking we might need a few bubbles on the 21st to celebrate!

Comments

Krevill said…
very excited for you, glad you haven't moved far :)
karen
Miriam said…
Good luck with the move. :)

I hope your shoulder heals fast.
Congratulations on the move...can't wait to see your new shop
Frenchie said…
Congratulations!!!
Closer to me! walking distance even!!!
Can't wait to see the new shop!
Bronwyn said…
I hope this is a really positive change for you - I know you will make the new store just as lovely as the first!
Lisa said…
Congrats! How exciting, can't wait to see your new digs!
Jenny McH said…
Wish your new shop was within walking distance for me! How about you open a 'sister' shop near the Dandenong Ranges? Wishing you all the best with your move.

Popular posts from this blog

Delilah - Lucy's Journey - Part 1

A fair while ago, when working through the Delilah patterns I thought "yeah... I might just make this".
After a quick brain storm with the Boss Lady/Mum, I decided why not! But it has to be different, we thought because we have no use for 2 quilts that look very similar. So, what could I do? That's when my eyes landed on my always growing stash of Liberty.
PERFECT!
March arrived and so did our stock of templates, and off I went...
My, my, my Delilah.

You have brought me to a few firsts so I think some confessions need to me made.

1. I have never pieced a curve.

Nope...  No sir! Not one.
Curves have always scared me. I could never wrap my head around them but the Boss Lady...

She loves them!

I mean... she really LOVES them!

Or maybe she just loves cruel and unusual punishment like this block?!
Just an idea.

Curves conquered.
But wait, there's more (confessions and curves!)

2.  I don't* own an iron.

Ha. Yup!
I managed to get to a few days shy of 30 years old without…

A little eye candy

A very lovely, Susan, e-mailed us her version of JKD Green Tea and Sweet Beans.



We love it!
She made it at a shop in USA called Sewing Party. Amazing!

THE TRUTH ABOUT CATS AND DOGS…

Well, no. Not really! It’s more the truth about Amitie.
{The shop}
We never write on this blog. We want to but it’s always at the bottom of the very long to do list and it gets bumped. Bumped to the next day, next week (maybe even next year going by the last post… eeek!)

So why now? Why this post? We keep hearing things on the quilty grapevine. Things we mostly laugh at amongst ourselves because they’re so silly. But, recently there’s been a few that have made me think that some of these rumours could be a little damaging to our little fabric store so I using this platform to set the record straight.
{Daisy Do - Pattern from Quilt Lovely by Jen Kingwell, templates available now}
Here are the three biggies answered straight from the horse’s mouth (neigh!)!
“I heard you’re closing?!”
NEGATIVE!
Never been on the cards.
How this started I do not know. Maybe because the building we are housed in sold, which is the truth but the little rumour that followed is just gossip. We will be moving ag…