Saturday, October 29

fabric market

Lucy and I are here in Houston and the weather is a surprise with a cold breeze blowing. Today we had "schoolhouse". This is the day where we get to see new products, fabric ranges and patterns. Designers give small demonstrations and talks about their products and inspiration. I attended several but Lotta Jansdotta got me thinking when she asked the question "do you know exactly what your customers want" She went on to say ask "what is their favourite colour" . I realised I don't know, so the question to you is

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?? 

You may give more than one answer because I  would not be able to restrict myself to one. I would love to know and let's see if the fabric shelves at amitie reflect your thoughts.

12 comments:

Kathryn said...

Green of any sort. Lucky you to be a such a wonderful place - better than Christmas, I would think. Enjoy!

Andi said...

Do I really need to say it?
;-)

Bronwyn said...

I love Raspberry Red (no other red! sorry Andi) and Deep Deep Sea Blue, with a bit of turquoise-y aqua thrown in....okay I do also love Soft Dove Grey and a really striking Pink...oh and I do like Chartreuse (if only for the name!)

Tania said...

Er, don't the AmitiƩ shelves house EVERY colour? And isn't that always why I have such a tough time choosing?

amitietextiles said...

Yep Tania we have every colour but surely a few more won't hurt, especially if its hot pink and red...is that correct Andi?

Chookyblue...... said...

my favourite colour is blue........take heaps of pics..........

fuffi said...

My favourite colour is PINK now:))) But I do love red and yellow (find it very hard to find yellow fabric) And of course navy blue.

KylieC said...

Blue and green. Whoever said "blue and green should never be seen" needs their head read! Think leaves against a blue sky or the blue-green of the ocean.

Marg M said...

looking at my fabric stash -blue and green

Jenny M said...

Green, always grabs my attention first.
Please take lots of photos for us girls that can't get to Houston.

Susie said...

pink pink and more pink! Have fun!!

Lisa said...

I'm with Andi - pink and red! Oh, and bright saturated yellow. Hm, that's three :)