Tuesday, November 8

want to get away and sew for an entire weekend?

Our annual November quilting weekend is coming up, and we have 4 positions available.
I posted about how much I love the Lancefield get aways HERE.

Details for this one are:
4pm Friday November 25 - 1pm Sunday November 27.
Includes: Buffet dinner Friday night, 2 course dinner Saturday night, buffet lunch each day, full cooked and continental breakfast each morning and 2 nights accommodation.

The cost for a single room is $355, and for a Twin Share it's $295.

If this sounds like something you'd love to do (and trust me, you will love it) please e-mail Lucy at amitie@amitie.com.au, subject line: Lancefield November and she will send you the form.

Places available is limited to 4, so get in quick and I'll see you in Lancefield.

1 comment:

Andi said...

I would LOVE to but have Ella's dance concert that weekend.
Have a ball!
xx