Thursday, January 5

Desperately seeking

To all my creative and clever customers (I hear flattery will get you everywhere),
I need your help is locating some fabrics and I am hoping that somebody, somewhere will help us out from their stash!


First, this lovely Liberty of London. Just a small 20 cm cut is needed.

Second is  a Kaffe Fassett.


This one is going to quite an incredible quilt we've shown before on the Amitie blog. Here's an update of Christine's 'Insanity'.



If you happen to have either of these fabrics in your stash, please get in touch with us either by phone or emails.
Thank you in advance!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Just rang as I had both :) See you tomorrow!

Janine said...

it's grown a bit since i saw it last - total insanity (in a good way!!) hehehe!

Donna~~ said...

Don't know if you are still looking for the Kaffe one, or how much you need, but I just noticed it is for sale (and on sale) from Tennesee Quilts
http://tennesseequilts.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?cart_id=2829293.20188.s0&product=Kaffe_Fassette&productid=GP90blue&page_number1=5&keywords1=stripe&index=241&sales=0&lastmenu=