Wednesday, January 25

guess what

I've been busy.
Tied to my sewing machine, busy.


It's finally together. My next Block of the Month, Gypsy Wife.
This one has been a bit of a journey for me. I broke my shoulder about a quarter of the way through designing it, commencement was pushed back and I know people have been patiently waiting... but here it is. It's just the quilt top, I know and some loose thread are still popping out of seams but it's done!


This quilt is wild! Has a real vintage quality to it and reminds me of something you'd find in a Gypsy's caravan... hence the name!


Lucy is signing up people now for this one.
It's a 12 month program at $40 per month including postage and handling ($45 for our International fans), I have about 98% of the original fabrics put aside for this one so pretty much what you see is what you get!
It's designed to be put together by machine and the instructions will be written this way but I will also include hand piecing templates for my hand sewers!


If you're interested call the shop on (03) 95967225 or e-mail Lucy at amitie@amitie.com.au

2 comments:

Belinda aka beeware said...

The quilt is a beauty Jenny. I do love your eye for colour :)

lil said...

do I have to sign in again as I did it already some months ago?
really wanna have this one too