Tuesday, January 31

L is for...

My new pattern is almost ready.


Just in time for Valentines Day.

But if you're not feeling the love this year, maybe this is more for you.


And then there's this one...


This pattern includes the whole alphabet so you can make your own creation, and although I turned my panels into cushions these could make fabulous wall hangings or even the beginning of a quilt.

Lucy took these photos yesterday in the sunshine, so this one must have snuck in between cushion shots!


I think these should be ready to go by tomorrow afternoon, so keep an eye out for them in store and online.

4 comments:

luckycharm said...

Love these pillows. Can't wait for the pattern. Thanks for sharing...

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

You clever little custard!
They're lovely!

Cardygirl said...

Lovely...might make these for DD!

pbach1 said...

the letters remind me of the cover of a needlepoint book i have from the 1970's. always loved that book! it taught me a lot about needlepoint. and your pillows are equally lovely.