Saturday, February 25

I am a bad bad blogger

As you all know I am in Abu Dhabi in the UAE at the moment and time seems to slip by quickly and I am not sure what day it is as I really don't have to know!
I am so sorry Carolyn for missing my day of the blog tour.
I met Carolyn Forster in Houston last year and we realised she was doing one of my BOM programs. She has written a wonderful book about UTILITY QUILTING and I was lucky enough to receive a copy from the publisher before I came away....it is truly great. I have been quilting with perle thread for 20 years or more and now it is the only way I quilt. Carolyn has written this book with wonderfully clear instructions, diagrams and photos and I will be most certainly using this book as a class reference when I teach my hand quilting class.The book covers all things you need to know from choosing designs, basting techniques tools of the trade and some projects also. Due to the problem of a suitcase full of fabric when I came over I don't have the book with me to show it to you but  pop over to Carolyn's blog as she has some shots of the book and while you are there leave her a comment for a chance to win a copy and some other goodies also.

No comments: