Tuesday, May 29

Do you like fabric?

I've decided to start a club. Well, 2 new clubs.
If you love our fabric selection at Amitie, then these are for you!

STASH CLUB:
16 x 25cm squares of new release fabrics in each mail out.
Fabrics will be sent 6 times a year (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct & Dec)
Price per mail out (includes GST and postage):
$25 AUD within Aus,
$28 AUD for international.

example of fabrics.


LIBERTY OF LONDON ADDICTS
18 x 6" squares of Liberty of London prints (seasonal and classics).
Fabrics will be sent 4 times a year (Liberty release new ranges Jan and June but mail outs will depend on Arrival in AUS).
Price per mail out (includes GST and postage):
$20 AUD within Aus.
$23 AUD for international.

example of fabric.


All fabrics that are sent out will be hand selected by me, so if you do my BOMs and like my style or live far from Amitie and want some samples of what I have been orderings then these might just be the thing you need!

To sign up please e-mail amitie@amitie.com.au, we will forward the form to you to fill out and email back!
It's simple!

6 comments:

Belinda aka beeware said...

Temptress!! A great idea however!!

Jodi said...

I am going to join your Liberty of London blog but hale from US. I will put the enrollment form in the mail. Thanks!

Jodi said...

Ugh - typo! Your Liberty of London BOM!

lil said...

Want want, send you a mail

Patti said...

I really want this and have sent you an email.

Doe said...

I would love to join the stash club as well.