Friday, July 27

Green Tea and Sweet Beans

After a decent wait I am so excited to announce that it's finally here!
This was my very first, original Jen Kingwell block of the month. I love this quilt and am so proud of this pattern booklet.



It's been a lot of hard work. A big thank-you to Simon, Tamara, Allan and Lucy for helping me get this project together and making it look so beautiful!
I'd also like to thank all who encouraged me to turn  this block of the month into a pattern.


If you'd like a copy of this quilt pattern, the cost is $25 AUD.
We also have a limited number of starter kits that have a lot of fabrics in it that feature in the original quilt (including the newspaper and text backgrounds). These starter kits are $125 AUD.


If you'd like to order please e-mail Lucy at amitie@amitie.com.au OR call the store on +61 3 9596 7225

THANKS,
Jen Kingwell

5 comments:

Doe said...

Oh please, please I'd love a copy!

Cathy said...

Me too...I will be up next month for my copy, I hope they haven't all sold out by then! It looks fabulous Jen, congrats. xo

Belinda aka beeware said...

Absolutely fabulous! Looking great :)

62cherry said...

wooo wooooo!!!

Penny Quilter said...

Where to buy in the US?