Friday, October 26

Set Up

Lucy and I just got back to our hotel after setting up our stand. Talk about different to any other set up we've done.
 
We arrived at the George R Brown Convention Centre with our suitcases stuffed with quilts and patterns. Lucy's sequin handbag stood out just a little !
 

There's limited OH&S. In Australia we're in closed toe shoes with orange safety vests for set up but here in the USA there's my little Luce with bare feet climbing up onto a plastic chair.

The quilts went up pretty quickly, and our pole scrunchies were just right.
 
 
We'd placed bets on how long it'd take us. I bet 5 hours, and well, I was way off! It was pretty smooth sailing and everything came together quickly!
Tonight we'll be having a quick meal and folding patterns!
 
 
 
 
Jen


4 comments:

Marg M said...

hope everything goes well while your there and good luck

Bronwyn said...

good luck guys - hope you knock em dead! remember your carnival cushions - have a LOVEly time and LAUGH alot!

quilter501 said...

How can I buy your patterns here in the US if I am not able to go to Houston? I really love the Circle Game and Green Tea and Sweet Beans........

Simon - aka Bloke said...

Please please please - Select cotton thread...