Wednesday, September 3

So exciting

This week has been a really great one for me.




This great big box arrived from Moda full of my new fabric range "Gardenvale" I was holding my breath with anticipation. So surreal seeing my name on the selvedge 




Just a little tease. I will show you more as I cut into it ( singing along to Rod Stewart " the first cut is the deepest, baby I know"

Then my friend Tina told me my book was on Amazon available for pre order! Yippee 
Small typo....... There are 15 projects as the book suggests
So that is my news. I'm afraid next week might be a little disappointing, ah well I guess I can't have that much excitement every week. Don't think my heart could cope!

11 comments:

Cathy Hetzel said...

Hi Jen....Congratulations on getting a book published....will have to preorder a copy.....and also having your own fabric range.....must get some to go into my Steampunk quilt.....Cathy

the running hare said...

How exciting! Congratulations on your fabric range, the ones you've shown look brilliant. Will we be able to buy it here in the UK?

Patchwork and Play said...

How wonderful! The excitement will last much longer than a week I expect!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Very exciting news! I've just pre-ordered a copy of your book!! Your fabrics look wonderful!!

StitchCraft Boca said...

Congratulations! I am emailing my Moda rep first thing to get info on your fabric!! If it as wonderful as your patterns I will have a proud place in my shop for it! Will it be introduced at Quilt Market?

Flying Blind... said...

Woo-hoo - lovely looking sneaky peaks!
I have the book on my Amazon wish list already. Keep up the good work ;)

Sonia said...

Ooooooh the fabric looks gorgeous and so excited for your book x

Johanna Lovering said...

Love those striped fabrics. Just wonderful!
I have preordered your book.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

I'm sooooo excited about these Jen, a huge congratulations, your fabric looks amazing and yes, your book will be definitely coming to my place!! xo

Monica said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see your booth at Market.

CJ said...

Lovely! I can't wait to see this fabric, when will it be for sale?