Cover Girls

Thursday, December 14
Over the last little while we have been introducing our new neighbours to Amitie's fantastic new space and part of this means local advertising!

Working with the Surf Coast Times has been great. This smaller, local publication has been very hands on with understanding our needs and desires in regards to spreading the word!
We were thrilled when asked if we wanted to be featured in their Celebrating Seniors lift out.

Jen and I graced the cover and I love this photo. Neither of us are super comfortable in front of the lens but it worked out just fine, I think!
Both in our white linens, both smiling... for me, it's just a snap shot of another day in paradise doing what we love and love sharing.




Karen and Nat were representing our amazing team for the article image, and I got to explain why I think taking a class (a why Amitie in general) is so special. I think I nailed it by saying "the more people we can convert to handcrafts, the better. These types of crafts are good for the soul: it's a form of mindfulness, a way to de-stress while letting your creative spirit soar!" ... I really believe that!

I hope you enjoy the read!


Until next time.

xoxo

Lucy C Kingwell

No comments: